Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Weekly Update from Toms Combat Mission HQ..Please change your bookmarks

Guest Tom

Gentlemen ,

My website is now hosted by a new provider , so if you still like to visit the pages , please change your bookmarks to

http://home.nexgo.de/tcmhq/TCMHQ.html

Todays news: SdKfz 7 Gun Tractor mod by Marcus Bloess ( Axis Armor Section ) and a superb new uniform set for the German Fallschirmjaegers by Andrew Fox ( Faces & Uniforms Section ). I am looking forward to release Andrew´s new SS Uniforms , but didn´t receive the zip until now.

BTW: it´s 1:22 am here in Germany and I guess you should look for the new uniforms tomorrow morning :)

Cheers

Tom

P.S.: Please don´t flame me for the " Netscape " version of my website... I am still figuring out how the things work here ( Just downloaded Netscape 6 ...GREAT browser ! )

Hi Cubbies Phan ,

let me guess: you use Netscape? Which version ? I´ll try my best to find out what happened ( BTW: everything should work fine with MS Inernet Explorer and - except for some minor errors - Netscape 6 )

Cheers

Tom

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cubbies Phan:

Tom, the text in the mods section disappears after everything loads. I can still barely see it as it is a white over a white background.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>