Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

CM HQ Webpage display

Has anyone experienced problems with the new site? I'm sure on the old one the links were on the left and I used to be able to scroll down and read the 'news' without scrolling left/right. Now I can barely get the news across the page even when the scroll bar is centred. This forum page loads OK as do other sites. Have searched internet options to see if I've hit something by mistake but no joy.

Guest Madmatt

Hmm, I think I might know what the problem is. Are you running 800x600? If so then I will need to do some work on the front page still so it doesnt scroll off the side.

Does it do this on ALL pages or just the front/News page? IIRC the News page was the only one I ever messed with the margins tables widths recently.

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

Combat Mission HQ

Host of the Combat Mission WebRing

Madmatt,

I'm running 1024x768. I haven't gone though all the pages but it does only seem to be happening on the News page. The others seem OK, there is a fair bit of black space to the right of them though (which I presume is to accommodate 800x600).

Also, having just got the game I'm planning some major modding soon starting with MDMPs 1&2. Will your revamp to the mod guide suggest something different though? If so, and if it's not too far off I might delay things a bit rather than have to start over.