Anyone have Allied voice mods for CMBO?

I've completely modded the German voices and just about every in-game sound effect from the usual sources, but I've yet to run across an Allied voice mod. Can anyone recommend a good one and where to find it? I've done a little for the American voices with wav files I've borrowed from MoH:AA and MoH:AA Spearhead, but it's far from comprehensive. Mostly, it's just changing a few of the voices that I didn't really care for. I could probably zip what I've done and send it to anyone interested. Like I said, it's not a complete set, just a few replacements that you can rename and use as you see fit.

Sure. When I get home this evening, I'll zip up the one's I've changed and mail 'em to you. I may have to convert them to MP3's or send them in two or three different emails as Yahoo limits me to about 3mb per email. I'm assuming you're able to convert them back to wavs and know to make sure they're at 44.100 kHz, 16 bit, mono. Otherwise, they'll play too fast or slow ingame. Is the email address on top of your post OK to use?

Most of the ones I've changed were the voices that sounded a little too relaxed for combat noise. The wavs from Medal of Honor worked great.

MOH, of course! Why didnt I think of that, great tip.

I have been using sounds from the Close Combat series. Rather laborious business extracting and adapting them, and not many are very good either.

Hidden and Dangerous have a few files that I use for humor purposes. I love the highly indignant way the Germans say "Engländer!", in that "what-did-I-do-to-deserve-this?" tone. But I use these off and on over the years. One tires of jokes.

But I'll get right on mixing with my MOH sound files now...

Yours

Dandelion