British Para Uniforms

Does anyone know the BMP for the Polish Paratrooper helmet.

I'd prefer to see Para helmets as apposed to berets.

Would it work to make a copy of the helmet BMP, renumber it to the Beret BMP, and then replace the Beret BMP file with it?

Berets look nice, but helmets were more commonly worn during a battle for obvious reasons.

Thanks in advance.

(PS What is the Beret BMP, I'm at work)

Peter

Originally posted by IPA:

Thanks David, sorry to be OT but does the same apply to road tiles? I'd like to be able to straighten the half turn road tile to form a 30 degree one if you know what I mean.

Peter

Well that could be done, but why? It wouldn't look right in-game because as each scenario is designed using the tiles given and changing the road curve angle would mismatch the next road tile.

------------------

For your dream car click here.

For a Close Encounter click here.

Hey look! I can see my house!

And for all you Hamster Lovers out there, check this out! Kitty, this one's for you!

Maximus it would work. I wasn't clear enough.

Each type of terrain has eight half road turn tiles, here are two for example:

\_

and

_

. \

(Terrible graphics)

If you modify both of these to have straight route joining each end, then place them side by side, you get a 30 degree road. Take another look at the actual tiles I'm referring to, it works.

Peter

[This message has been edited by IPA (edited 03-29-2001).]

[This message has been edited by IPA (edited 03-29-2001).]

Bump for Maximus or any other Modmaker out there.

Sorry to belabour this one, but if this can be done this would make one hell of a visual difference to the creation of accurate city scenarios. Will beg if necessary.

PS Only for road tiles with grass, otherwise trees may end up in the middle of the road.

Thanks

Peter