Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

In stores? or On-line only?

Guest Seimerst

On line order only. You would not have this game to buy if BTS went through the big name game publishing route. Remember this got War Game of the Year being sold on-line only.

I would imagine some smart-mouthed marketing punk from the "big game companies" have tried to seduce BTS since all the gaming awards have been rolling in for CMBO. But I think Steve and Charles have been keeping the asprin pressed tightly between their knees and their ears packed with cotton.

Guest ckoharik

Well, I sure hope that CMBO's success caught the attention of the bigger game houses. Maybe now they'll realize that a quality product can go far in the wargaming circles and that there are some of us out there that appreciate more than just a click-fest.

When Steel Panthers 2 came out I thought it would be great for SSI come out with a 3D version to help see the battlefield better. But now that I've played CMBO for many months I realize that this is what I was hoping for. Keep up the good work, fellas!

I will definitely be waiting with credit card in hand for CM2 when it becomes available on-line. More money to the game developers and less to the idjut twits that run the big companies.

[This message has been edited by ckoharik (edited 03-26-2001).]

Oh, hold onto your hats. You'll see what the big name houses think of CMBO. You'll see about a dozen "MeToo" products start to roll out. And I'll guarantee you they'll all suck! The big name houses will use the fact the CM is only sold online to try to grab the Walmart and internet transaction paranoiacs dollars with churned out corporate drivel... It should be interesting to watch. Hasbro's entry has already been gunned down and left for dead. Who's next? hehe....

bigmac out!

------------------

All CM All the time!

Check out the Dogs of War CM Players Community