New at Military Gamer - Combat Mission - Battles

I think you'll be pleased to know that Kevin Kinscherf, who is leading the Raider Combat Mission Boots N' Tracks Team is posting new material every few days now. He is doing a great job. Thanks, Kinch!

Check it often. Two new scenarios are there for your enjoyment, plus another three or four that have been posted in the last week.

Scenarios are everywhere today, and I am glad. I think you will find, however, some challienging and worthwhile material with a historical flavor and background at the Raider site.

Authors include Kevin Kinscherf, Ted Quincey, Tim "Rune" Orosz and yours truly.

We are building a scenario archive which is currently accessible with all of the Raider CM scenarios produced since the game was published.

http://www.militarygameronline.com/combatmission/

I personally invite you to try your hand at two of my latest, "Death of the Titans" and "Blood and Bocage." ...painful situations for both Allied and German warriors! They have been well tested and they are at the CM Boots N'Tracks site waiting for your visit.

Wild Bill

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wild Bill Wilder:

They have been well tested and they are at the CM Boots N'Tracks site waiting for your visit.

Wild Bill<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nice!! But putting a CM2 link at the top was a cruel trick smile.gif