Probably gonna buy this soon.

-OOPSIE-

I've downloaded the demo version three times now over the past year or so, (Sorry if I'm only supposed to use it once), and I think I'm gonna buy it.

A few questions though.

If I buy by download, would I have to buy it again if my computer gets wiped, or can I download again without paying?

How hard is it to get a multiplayer game going? The forums here seem kinda slow.

Thank you.

>f I buy by download, would I have to buy it again if my computer gets

>wiped, or can I download again without paying?

The TacOps4 download purchase version is not copy protected. As soon as you download it, burn a copy of the download file onto a CD. If your computer ever gets wiped then you will be able to reinstall TacOps4 from your own backup CD.

I could be wrong but I don't think that the Battlefront download purchase option for TacOps4 includes being able to use Battlefront's server as a backup. But even if it does, I think it is always better for a person to maintain their own backup. That is one of the reasons why I do not copy protect TacOps4.

Originally posted by -OOPSIE-:

. . . How hard is it to get a multiplayer game going? The forums here seem kinda slow.

Thank you.

This place always dies down during the summer months.

We seem to arrange multiplayer games most often through the mail-list.

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit

http://nxport.com/mailman/listinfo/tacops

or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to

tacops-request@nxport.com

You can reach the person managing the list at

tacops-owner@nxport.com

There may be one on the 29th although I'm not planning to play so I haven't been following that conversation.

You can also try to start one through the Opponent Finder section in this forum or on the GameSquad site.

To play with/against the regulars you'll need an IRC chat program for in-game commo.

[ September 22, 2007, 01:50 PM: Message edited by: Coyote ]