CM Bde Campaign Update

As has been requested the first attempt at the CM Bde Campaign system is currently underway. I have gained new respect for the BTS crew because just developing rules which emulate WWII combat has been a long and painful process.

Essentially we have developed a two Bde model in which Bn COs are actually players. The Bde Comds communicate thru the GMs and Bn COs carry out orders independently. Thsi has opened the opportunity for loss of communications (ie Bn and Bde cannot talk due to en action) as well as Bns who may decide to try something else there Bde Comd didn't think of and ask forgivness later. There are many catches and intricacies to this and after the first game I may be open to posting a Web Site outlining the system. But I want to run thought it a few times to make sure it works.

I am one Bde Comd, who in this run through commands a Battle Hardened crew using Attritionist methodology and tactics. My opponent is the notorious Fionn Kelly, who is as cantankerous as everybody makes him out to be but I think I am beginning to like him. He has a hand-pick crew from his circle of friends who are going to use Manoeuvrist methodology. In short we are going to see what happens and will keep you all posted. Except for one HARDMAN apparently.