CM + Pervasive Computing Anyone?

First off, let me just say that I do not have a way of playing CM on PDAs / organizers / PalmPilots / whatever-you-wanna-call-these-thingies. rolleyes.gif

Still here?

I've managed to "port" the vehicles segment of the unit db that somebody else created (and needs to update, I believe). It's in ThinkDB format (see thinkingbytes.com for the free ThinkDB app).

I've only just got it ported and haven't had a chance to create any fancy views or anything, but I'm looking forward to being able to refer to it when discussing the latest AAR with my friends. It should also satisfy my CM cravings when they come up during insufferable meetings at work. wink.gif

So, anybody interested in such a thing? Lemme know and I'll try to find somebody to host it (after I convert the other portions of the unit db).

Now that is a level of compulsive addictive CMBO behaviour that I have yet to experience.

(Mostly because I don't have a PDA I guess )

But the CM CD LIVES in my laptop and my laptop

goes everywhere I go!

Other wise I'm equally addicted smile.gif

But this one takes the cake!

Its still funny though!

-tom w

Who, me? smile.gif Just trying to find a way to contribute to the CM community. Guess you got the wrong impression -- it didn't take much time to port it over, so what the heck. I got the idea after coming across "The Art of War" in Palm DOC format, and I've got a few other ideas for CM-related things on the Palm....