Is CMHQ still the place to post mods?

Guest Mikey D

Guest Mikey D

The guys at BigTime software have been busy lately, and I been seeing fewer and fewer 3rd party mods (besides the occasional big package) make it onto the site. Does anyone know of an alternate site that might accept competent mods from strangers? I've got a great red brick church with a clock tower & alt damaged art if anyone's interested!

I'll take a look see if you don't mind.

davem@shawneelink.net

As for posting mods, CM Outpost and Manx's COMBAT MISSIONS are good ones. They seem to get the mods up rather quickly. Most of the time in the same day or sometime shortly thereafter.

------------------

"Upon my signal, unleash Hell."--General Maximus, Gladiator

"Aim small, miss small."--Mel Gibson, The Patriot

Originally posted by Mikey D:

The guys at BigTime software have been busy lately, and I been seeing fewer and fewer 3rd party mods (besides the occasional big package) make it onto the site. Does anyone know of an alternate site that might accept competent mods from strangers? I've got a great red brick church with a clock tower & alt damaged art if anyone's interested!

Hi Mikey

Send it over and I'll put it in the Early Bird Section.

Yep, CMHQ is still the main mod platz, I believe there is major new work going on there, as you say. wink.gif

Maximus, thanks for the kind comments.

DG

------------------

CM Outpost

Guest Madmatt

Yes, there is much going on with CMHQ right now and until I give the "All Clear" I would appreciate any mod guys refraining from sending me new stuff.

Thanks! Won't be long now.

Madmatt