Problem with downloadin Mac Demo...?

I just tried to download "Gold" demo. First everthin goes well... comp asks where I want to put the file... and after that it starts to download. But then theres a hint of problems coz in downloadin window it say: openin file " " (or somethin) and when it has downloaded and I try to start it (cmdemo1.sit.bin) comp says "couldnt open cmdemo1.sit.bin due to unkown error type: -40.

sigh! what is wrong with it... or me?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SaMi:

I just tried to download "Gold" demo. First everthin goes well... comp asks where I want to put the file... and after that it starts to download. But then theres a hint of problems coz in downloadin window it say: openin file " " (or somethin) and when it has downloaded and I try to start it (cmdemo1.sit.bin) comp says "couldnt open cmdemo1.sit.bin due to unkown error type: -40.

sigh! what is wrong with it... or me?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How are you trying to download it. Netscape, IE, Fetch, Anarche??? Also what version? You may want to try segments or vise versa.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pford:

Originally posted by SaMi:

sigh! what is wrong with it... or me?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How are you trying to download it. Netscape, IE, Fetch, Anarche??? Also what version? You may want to try segments or vise versa.

I tried to download it with Netscape 4.7 and I tried segments etc. without luck frown.gif

gotta try it with some other way...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SaMi:

I tried to download it with Netscape 4.7 and I tried segments etc. without luck frown.gif

gotta try it with some other way... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't be insulted by this question, but occasionally the easiest things are over looked.

Do you have Stuffit Expander?

How big is the download file, about 31 Mbytes?