Another sound mod update

Sorry for all of the continuing updates to my sound mod, but for those interested, I have updated it yet again. It can be found at:

NCrawlers Sound Mod

I added some trailing echo to the new rifle sounds and they sound 100% better. I will probably do 1 or 2 more updates before I call it quits and continue with my work on other projects. At the moment I am testing a new BAR sound that I added. I will probably wait until I am completely finished with the mod and then send it to MadMatt for the CMHQ site since my personal webspace is only 3MB and this update takes up all my space. Let me know what you like/dislike about these sounds...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Oddball_E8:

While i chritisized your sound mod and havent d/l any of your updates i did forget to tell you that i loved your sniper sound and am currently using it....

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's OK, criticism doesn't bother me. It's not like I'm out to make money off of them or anything. Glad you liked one of the sounds at least...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by frag:

When you will consider them all finished, don't forget to make the final pack! biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, I'm still messing around with them a bit. Working on a new BAR sound at the moment. I'll probably consider it semi-finished when I finish the BAR, but will probably add new stuff as I come across it...