Just Saw Air Attacks and don't make the

Guest kevi

graphics any better or we will start

getting those "Quack" and "No Life" players

into wargaming smile.gif

And ...

Stop teasing us!!! smile.gif

- Kevin

PS: comments were made in complete jest.

Guest Madmatt

Well, If you would rather I stop with just part 1!?! I suppose I could find someone to give the other 36 pictures I have...hmmm hmmm hmmm... wink.gif

cool.gif

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

Guest Captain Foobar

Kevin,

You're letting your prejudice show here, man. I am a "no-life" player, and its not that easy to categorize all gamers specifically. And besides, there are plenty of examples here on the board of "converts", little skulls full of mush that we can shape and mold into some decent cannon-fodder!

Madmatt, keep 'em comin man. We love ya!!

(Fionn and Madmatt are my heroes!!!!!!!) heh

All in jest Foobar

All in jest ...

I know people who look ONLY at PC graphics

for entertainment.

State of the art 3D rules for them.

Its just everytime I show the latest wargame to these guys, they roll their eyes. Wargames have been behind the graphics "curve" to these folks. I threw a little joke at them. Thats all. But they are welcome to try wargming. However, remind them wargames are not first person graphic "shoot me ups" least they be disappointed.

- Kevin

Guest Madmatt

Colin,

I have tried to email you several times but the mail server can't seem to find you. To answer your question: In short, NO.

Send me a private email and we talk about this offline (where conversations like this belong) as I may have some other goodies for you none the less! wink.gif

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net