A visual graphic problem

fideco

Hi to all,

first of all sorry for my English, I am a better reader than writer.

i have yust purchased this game (digital download) and i am really satisfied.What a beatiful simulation: every round i am learning something. But i found a problem.

With some scenarios, the game (i think it is running in windowed mode) does not match my desktop resolution (1024 x 768.

A little game window appears in the top left corner of the screen and there is no way to enlarge it to fit a better resolution.

With this scenarios i am not able to play.

Am i doing something wrong?

Cheers

Giorgio

You are not doing anything wrong.

Some maps are smaller than 1024 x 768 pixels and TacOps does not zoom such maps to fill a particular user's screen. I chose that approach so that the TacOps ground/map scale would appear consistant regardless of map size (in kilometers).

However, I don't understand why you are unable to play scenarios that use the smaller maps. The map may be smaller than your screen space but the entire map should still be there to be played on.

If after reading this note, you still think that something might be wrong with your game, please send a zipped screen capture of the problem to the following email address. majorh@satx.rr.com.