Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

BAD NEWS

Guest Big Time Software

Thanks for the support. Zackary thanks in particular for your offer. Who knows, we might take you up on your offer! Fortunately Charles' brother is a litigator much like yourself. Now, if only I didn't lose touch with a friend that had "other" connections smile.gif

Seriously, we are still not sure if this is real or not. We are treating it as if it is and have taken some precautions to at least minimize any potential damage. The good thing is that if it DID happen we know where to start looking. And because of that we are comfortable with the steps we took last night to avoid compounding problems in the future if this proves to be correct.

And as Tom said, pirating is going to happen sooner or later. Although we will never be happy with that, the "sooner" bit adds a whole different dimension to the crime.

Anyways, not to worry. Everything is OK in terms of the game itself. This will be a mild, and unfortunate, annoyance if it turns out to be true.

I'm going to close up this thread just because smile.gif It has served its purpose and no sense having it drag on even though we do enjoy reading the voices of support. If anybody has anything to add to the "investigation" pleae email me directly.

Thanks,

Steve

steve@battlefront.com