Tank stuff - slight slight VoT spoiler

Anybody else ever get a sherman tank hung up on the road right at the starting gate of VoT? Its on my left flank, behind the ridge, and there appears to be a tree in the road. My sherman appears to have mated with the aforementioned tree.

I can select the tank, and it doesn't say that its immobilized, its crew are fine, it hasn't hit any mines (obviously) and nothing has even fired at it. Nonetheless it won't budge in any direction.

Any ideas?

GAFF

Are you on a steep portion of a hill? I know that when trying to plot moves across certain steep portions of the map in VoT that it won't let you do it. Maybe you set you tank up on one of these areas and now you can't move it off? Maybe it's a bug? Try going straight back in reverse. Or you can try using your other tank to push it free. Of course who knows, they might both get stuck then. wink.gif

Mikester out.

I'll try reversing Mike D.

As for the other tank, well it won't be of much help. The driver had apparantly been drinking the brake fluid; instead of coming to a halt behind a house it sped into the open field beyond... And into the field of fire of a german 75.

GAFF

Guest Scott Clinton

You want a real bummer...

I have had Shermans become fully imobilized in the first 15-30 seconds of the game in "Chance Encounter"...while moving using "Hunt" and in completely clear terrain. I knew it was "Damp" but what were the odds! wink.gif

------------------

Please note: The above is solely the opinion of 'The Grumbling Grognard' and reflects no one else's views but his own.

Guest Captain Foobar

The odds were good enough that it happened to BOTH OF US!! haha.

The sad part was that my Stug was immobilized 4 meters to the left of the road.... redface.gif