Should the Yahoo club be disbanded?

I posted this last week and recieved no replies (that should answer my question.)

Traffic has dried up at the club and as far as I can tell no one is using the chat room anymore.

So I'll throw this out one more time.

Should I disband the club? Or if there are those that are still using it, I'll be happy to leave it up.

Just asking.

Lorak

------------------

http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/combatmissionclub

Lorak's FTX for CM <--Proud member of the Combat Mission Webring

Guest Madmatt

CMHQ Chat seems to have people on almost at any and every hour anymore ( I know as I lurk there constantly! wink.gif) but I still feel bad that my chat system still doesnt work for those poor soules at work behind firewalls! frown.gif

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex

Proud members of the Combat Mission WebRing

Thats good to hear Matt. Your Chat server is a lot better than yahoo chat. You can not beat IRC chat in terms of speed.

It doesn't matter to me if the yahoo club stays or goes. It is no work for me either way.

I just wanted to give people here warning and let anyone who wants it to stay up a chance to let me know.

Lorak

P.S. Matt, I loved your snow/stug POTD. nice.

------------------

http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/combatmissionclub

Lorak's FTX for CM <--Proud member of the Combat Mission Webring

Lorak: I've only been there a few times (not big on chat) but I always enjoyed it. Yahoo is a royal PITA, but the site was alright, and I'm sure the regulars appreciate your ground-breaking effort.

If you posted here (with the URL) when it was active like you used to, there would probably be more traffic. Now there's a bit of Distraction, but when things settle down a little it may still be viable.

Guest *Captain Foobar*

lORAK, If it isnt costing you anything, please hold onto it. CM is a growing community right now, and there might come a time when there are too many people for JUST ONE CHAT!! smile.gif

Besides, you still have bragging rights to the first CM chatroom....