Trade?

Help me! I downloaded the demo of CM and now I'm hooked! Unfortunatly, I can't afford to buy the game (under employed!). Is there anybody out there that that purchased two copies of CM in error and is looking to unload thier spare cheap? Battlefront, how about sending me a complimentary copy? In exchange, I would cheerfully volunteer to be a beta tester for Combat Mission 2 : Even Further Beyond Overlord! Maybe you need some heavy labour done around the office? I could spread the good word about CM far and wide across the net, surely that would be worth a free copy? Really, its your fault I'm in this predicament! Can anybody help me...please?

LOL. People here would sacrifice their first born to get to beta test wink.gif. I'm guessing your best bet is to buy a copy from someone cheap.. Someone here wanted to offload a copy about a fortnight ago. I'd suggest doing a search.

Yeah, I figured as much! Just thought I'd cover all the bases, so to speak. Thanks for the suggestion, I'll give it a whirl. Oh, by the way, I forgot before, but congratulations on a great game Battlefront/Bigtime. Games of this caliber are few and far between in this age of consoles and pofemon!

My 2 year old "little soldier" sits on my knee with his camo`s on whilst i`m playing CM and happily points

out "Tanks", "Men", "Rain" and "Bang Bang".

I cannot think about trading him in, as I`m grooming him for the beta-test on CM-14.

------------------

"If your flank march is going well, the enemy expects you to outflank him"

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wesreidau:

My 2 year old "little soldier" sits on my knee with his camo`s on whilst i`m playing CM and happily points

out "Tanks", "Men", "Rain" and "Bang Bang".

I cannot think about trading him in, as I`m grooming him for the beta-test on CM-14.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is too funny! Tell little Ryan I'm waiting on that PBEM file he still owes me :)