Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Delivery NZ

I have just received a copy of CM posted 13/07/00.As I have just changed my computer and was silly enough not to save my emails to BTS what is the correct way to reorder as I want another copy for a gift. Do I wait another 2 weeks in case the first order arrives or make a firm order now??

Regards Gramps

Gramps

Was it really posted on the 13th of this month!!! If it was - stuff. Did you pre-order?

I still have not even had a whiff of it and my Visa was charged the middle of last month.

Hells bells...this is the longest any game has taken (other than the one that was lost).

Are you south of the Bombay Hills?

Cheers

Nik who is starting to get really brassed off.

Nikab

Yes it was posted on that date.This was a replacement and was sent by Global priority mail.I suggest you contact BTS for advice on a replacement.PS I did preorder and charged on the 15/06

Gramps

[This message has been edited by rwwald (edited 07-17-2000).]

How long overdue is the first copy? Did BTS confirm that it had been sent?

The look of some posts here,re: the long time since they ordered or credit card was deducted,makes me think that this is the norm and yours is probably still "in transit"....

Do you think this could be the case Gramps?

Milt and Rwald,

I'm in two minds at the moment. I still think it is in transit, though with past experiences this year it would appear to be way way overdue. No more than two weeks for the other games that have come from the States (ordered about six this year from various sources including Battlefront.)

I just hope it is still in transit and not lost or...mine was sent from the second batch published. Hope not the latter as I did preorder.

Man there is nothing worse (game wise) than waiting round while everybody else is enjoying the game.....

Nik

[This message has been edited by nikib (edited 07-18-2000).]

nikib

My Visa was deducted on the 19-6-00

I dont think they got lost as their seems to be a few of us from NZ that are in the same situation.

I think they must have come by boat or something or even held up at customs.Who knows?

Anyway im picking we will all get them in a day or two of each other.But i dont think it got lost now.If everyone else had thiers except me then id be worried,but nikib i know how ya feel,i got all the mods etc downloaded just need the game smile.gif

------------------

"Some people don't see the light until they first feel the heat"