Combat Mission RPG Website Up

Guest Pillar

Guest Pillar

www.geocities.com/cmrpg

The website is very basic, it's just there to provide information and contact addresses for interested players.

If you're interested, take a look!

I'm also looking for help with the map, and help making the website.

If you have the credentials and are willing to help out, please email me!

moiety@hotmail.com

Actually Pillar,

I am interested. I've visited the site and look foward to reading the updates in the future. Please keep us updated on how the play is coming around. what works well, what doesn't. For those of us starting these multi-player games It can be kind of a headache ( smile.gif). If if wasn't for time constraints and other obligations I'd jump on in a heart beat.

Lorak

------------------

"someone you trust is one of us"..........the illuminati

http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/combatmissionclub

Lorak's FTX for CM <--Proud member of the Combat Mission Webring

Guest TURBO

Pillar

Very interested, still trying to find maps that would work. Post or email me to let me know the scale of the maps you want. All i have found so far i think are to large as they cover most of france or larger.

Guest Pillar

For now, just something of medium operational size.

For the first time through, I'd like to start with small forces and only one operation just to get things sorted out.

Later I may upgrade to "Theatre" level, and then multi-theatre having more than on Field Marshall per side and a large map of europe showing the progress of the war.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I just hope someone will volunteer to do some web design for me<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pillar,

I am one of those type of people, that once get involved in a game, wants to get involved with everything smile.gif To show you what I mean, I was recently (and still am) obsessed with Solder of Fortune. Anyways I got involved and worked at www.sofcenter.com and now manage www.soffiles.com www.sof50.com www.soflinks.com, and finally my personal SoF Clan site www.members.home.net/osino/

Anyways, my point is that I am now obsessed with CM and would like to get involved with some sites. In otherwords I am volunteering to design your site for you. Contact me on ICQ (#43791206) and ill show you some of my work smile.gif

------------------

¤§ïѤ