Operation Semper Fi CPX Recruting

JohnO

Operation Semper Fi CPX,

The author of the original scenario, Semper Fi, is Rikki Tikki, who put a lot of work in it and was gracious enough to let me use it for this CPX. There are some changes from the original scenario made to it. So you could say that from a movie production point of view. Rikki is the author and I'm the screenwriter/producer and director.

I'm looking for players and commanders for a CPX to be run on 21 May, 2005

Background story line: An aggressive country (OPFOR) from the North has invaded a small, peaceful nation to the South. The U.S., responding to the plight, has sent the 26th Marine Expeditionary Unit (SOC) to the area as the first step in liberating the region from the OPFOR. The MEU has been tasked with landing in OPFOR's rear as the OPFOR’s main forces are currently laying siege to the capital some 20 km south and establish a beachhead along the western coast of the invaded country in advance of heavier forces slated to arrive the following day.

The current scenario plan will easily handle 5 players for the Marines and OPFOR side (one CO, 3 maneuvers, and one fire support) and 1 player for the Civilians.

Scenario: Custom Scenario USMC

Map: 502 Special CPX Edition located at

http://tacopshq.com/Maproom/index.html#anchor4833405

IRC server: schlepper.hanse.de, port 7024, default channel #tacops

Backup IRC: www.combatmission.com, port 7000, default channel #tacops

Start time: 1500GMT (0900 US Central)

Please let me know if you intend to play by sending an email to josborne6@kc.rr.com

John Osborne