Barbed wire ! yes again !

I wondered if tracked vehicle should get a penalty to go through barbed wire ? And what about wheel vehicles ?

For tracked I think not but for wheel I don't know. I don't know if you go through BW you have a possibility of bursting a tire.

Moreover if a tracked vehicle goes through the wires then the infantry should be able to go through that gap, wouldn't they ?

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jeff:

I wondered if tracked vehicle should get a penalty to go through barbed wire ? And what about wheel vehicles ?

For tracked I think not but for wheel I don't know. I don't know if you go through BW you have a possibility of bursting a tire.

Moreover if a tracked vehicle goes through the wires then the infantry should be able to go through that gap, wouldn't they ?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There was a thread called 'Tanks and wire' on 5/6/00. Mannheim Tanker stated there that getting wire into your sprockets was bad for you, and Fionn sort of answered your questions.

Search, and Ye shall find.

------------------

Andreas

The powers of accurate percetion are often called cynicism by those who do not possess them. (forgot who said it)