TacOps v405AU Update Available

MajorH TacOps Developer

TacOps v405AU update patches for Windows and Macintosh are now available from the downloads page at Battlefront.

http://www.battlefront.com/downloads.html

The Windows patch file is titled "tacops_405AUu.zip".

The Macintosh patch file is titled "tacops_405AUu.sit".

If you do not see those file names then hit the "Refresh" button on your web browser.

A. Download and then Unzip or Unstuff the patch file for your OS.

B. Then read and carefully follow the instructions contained in the file "Instructions & Copyright.txt". This is not an auto installer. You must manually copy/move each file from the patch folder to a precise location in your TacOps 4 folder - so as to replace any files or folders of the same name.

This patch is only for the retail editions of TacOps v403 through v405AT. Do not apply this patch package to TacOps v3.x or to any military version of TacOps - permanent damage will result. This patch is comprehensive for TacOps v403 through v405AT so there is no need to retain or install any previous patch.

Below are the recent changes that have been made to the TacOps4 program.

- - - -

v405AU

User request. Increased the bridge load capacity of the AU VLB Leopard AVLB from 50 metric tons to 60 metric tons.

Bug fix. "GM SAMV Marder Roland" was misspelled as "Rowland" in the photo data base.

- - - -

v405AT

Developer initiative changed name of "US OCV, M1 Obstacle Breaching Vehicle" to "US ABV, X-Armored Breacher Grizzly".

Developer initiative. Added a dozer blade to US ABV, XArmored Breaching Vehicle MICLIC.

Developer initiative. Changed name of "US MCV, Armored Breaching Vehicle" to "US ABV, XArmored Breacher MICLIC".

Developer initiative. Added a bulldozer blade to US APC M2A2 Bradley ENG, US APC M2A3 Bradley ENG, and to US APC M2A3 Bradley ENG+.

Developer initiative. Gave engineering bonus to M2A2 Bradley ENG, US APC M2A3 Bradley ENG, and to US APC M2A3 Bradley ENG+.

Developer initiative. Enabled the following unit types to have map markers that can represent more than one strength point.

US MCV Trailer MICLIC M58A3

US MCV, US Trailer MICLIC Mk155.

US MCV M60 AVLM

US MCV AAVP7 LMC

US MLV, M548 Mine Dispenser

US Helo, UH60 Mine Dispenser

US MLV, Truck Mine Dispenser

OP Truck, UMZ Mine Dispenser

OP MLV MTLB UMZ Mine Dispenser

OP Helo, Mi8/17 HIP Mine Dispenser

OP MCV MTK2 Mine Clearing Vehicle

User request. The information line for Logistics Packages in the Situation Report and Logistics Report now includes the number of remaining supply points for each.

Developer initiative. Changed the display of unit strength points in each unit information line in the Artillery Support Report, Spot Report, Situation Report, and Logistics Report so that the number of items in a unit marker follows the unit type name instead of preceding it.

Developer initiative. Increased the height of the Add Optional Units window.

User request. Added the AU VLB Leopard AVLB to the unit data base.

Bug Fix. The program would sometimes fail to divide ammunition correctly when splitting a unit that had less than one round per strength point.

Bug Fix. The program would sometimes fail to duplicate ammunition correctly when duplicating a unit that had less than one round per strength point.

- - - -