I'm Back!

Guest Lord General MB

Guest Lord General MB

Soldiers,

I was out doing manvoures in Taiwan...

I've returned with a new medal, and another victory for 1st army! Anyway: Just thought you guys could fill me in on some of the more important topics that have sprouted latley?

------------------

Cheers,

Lord General Mr. Bill,

1st Army

congrats on your new medal.

a couple of new ladders have popped up. theblitz.org and the tournamenthouse.com are two that I'm aware of.

plenty of mods have popped up (building, tanks, sound), which you can find at MadMatt's site.

Speaking of which, Madmatt and Kwazydog are now full fledged employees of BTS.

the long awaited TCP/IP patch is anticipated within the month (my guesstimate, not the official guesstimate).

Fionn's been banned for not playing nicely.

Hamsters and gerbils, while once major topics of discussion, are now relegated to cameo discussions.

welcome home solider.

------------------

Jeff Abbott

Guest Lord General MB

Sir,

Ahh! Back to the cesspool!

Godd to hear of the fall of the "Gerball" Empire...

------------------

Cheers,

Lord General Mr. Bill,

1st Army

Actually, if your'e referring to the Peng thread as the "cesspool," its common nickname, it is gone. The blot on this forum is now the "Son of the cesspool." Agree with you on the gerbils.

Don't know if you noticed, but CM is now 1.0.5. A couple of upgrades, and no backward compatability with 1.0.X.

There are now mods for tanks and trucks with foliage added as camo. Despite everyone, including me, saying it couldn't be done, they were done, and they are awesome.

------------------

Charon doesn't make change.

Guest Lord General MB

Sir,

I've been here long anough to know that 1.5 is out! Were's the CM Borg?

------------------

Cheers,

Lord General Mr. Bill,

1st Army

Guest Lord General MB

Sir,

I supose your an American... Since I'm Canadain your subject about not having an army is basically correct!!

------------------

Cheers,

Lord General Mr. Bill,

1st Army

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 109 Gustav:

Actually, if your'e referring to the Peng thread as the "cesspool," its common nickname, it is gone. The blot on this forum is now the "Son of the cesspool." Agree with you on the gerbils.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bah! Even within the Peng Challenge Thread (the Thread that was, is, and always will be; aka The Cesspool), the whole Gerbils/Hamster thing was a mere speed bump. Hadn't been anything like a topic of even casual amusement for weeks even before the Thread pulled the Phoenix Maneuver.

Posting ignorance because you don't have actual knowledge is typical, but understandable. Continuing to post ignorance because you won't seek knowledge is called stupidity. Continuing to post stupidity because you want to suppress what you don't like is called prejudice.

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.