OIF or Afganistan scenarios?

Ken M

I really like playing TacOps. Saying that here is like preaching to the choir.

I owned every commercial version of the game up to TacOps 3.0.

I got an Xbox and never got around to getting version 4. In all honesty, I did get the first 2 Combat Missions and MajorH's Reference Library. I liked it. I hope he comes out with another someday.

I played Full Spectrum Warrior and Close Combat:Marine and realized TacOps is in that category of games and I had better get Version 4.

I was wondering, are there any OIF or Afganistan scenarios out there from actual engagements?

None done by me. Military users have created some for training exercises (human vs human play only) but I don't know if they have been uploaded to any public site.

There are extra maps on the current TacOps4 CD that can be used to create your own OIF or Afghanistan. scenarios for human vs human play. Particularly the following maps.

Map 202 - Map with a slight resemblance to Great Falls, Montana. 29 km by 28 km. Grid 6476 to 9348. This map also has a slight resemblance to Baghdad.

Map241 - 29 Palms West.

Map242 - 29 Palms East.

Map244 - Camp Pendleton

Map250 - Afghanistan.

Map251 - Afghanistan.

And others.

[ September 29, 2004, 07:02 AM: Message edited by: MajorH ]