A POTD is worth a thousand Sycophants! Tuesday night Bocage Aux Folles Update!

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

Bocage Aux Folles? Get it?!? biggrin.gif err yeah ok, never mind! I probably spelled it wrong anyway! frown.gif

Ok, you like Soviet Tanks? You like to read? Well then we got you covered! You can't have Soviets without tanks and tonight we continue to tell you HOW those tanks devoloped. Fionn drops another 10,000 tonne article in your laps wrapped up in an explosive shell called Soviet Tank Devolopment Part 2. This time around he covers those thrilling yesteryears of 1933-1937... wink.gif

We also have a particulary pretty POTD which shows that not just the Germans get all the fun in the world of POTDS!

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 04-04-2000).]

It's been said how much the POTD and TGN material have been our fix... and the conversation and social connection on this board have been great (even vicariously) but when the game ships, how am I going to find the time, or overcome the desire to be totally engrossed in CM!? It will be interesting to monitor the activity to see oters are simarily"ocupied" smile.gif

I for one expect that even if there is a dip, that it will come roaring back, bigger and badder than ever, and I for one can't wait.

Congrats to ya all who have provided our daily "fixes" and to BTS for starting this "long strange trip!"

[This message has been edited by jdmorse (edited 04-05-2000).]

Guest Madmatt

I for one, as one of the prime enablers for this 'fix' can only pray to the almighty that there will be in fact a brief 'dip', as you say. biggrin.gif

My nerves can't take much more of this! wink.gif

But I also know that as with any software release there will be issues and complaints and problems and questions and gnashing of teeth and rending of flesh and THE MOUNTAINS WILL QUAKE AND THE OCEANS WILL BOIL AND ALL NON-BELIEVERS WILL DIE BY THE SWORD OF..... oh.... whoops hehehe got a little away from me there...hehehe.. I think I need to have a nice lie down now... frown.gif

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 04-05-2000).]