Glowing CM Review at AdrenalineVault

www.AdrenalineVault.com's Nick Stewart has reviewed CM, and yes, another reviewer has discovered BTS' magic. The reviews for CM are so overwhelmingly positive that it gets silly I suppose to post another great review, but I am a silly man.

Stewart wins kudos in my book by pointing out that the graphics are phenomenal, even if they aren't Quake.

Here is a quick quote from the review summary:

"The combination of the "wego" system, the 3D landscape, the believable AI and the careful attention to realistic detail make for a powerful experience, one that I unequivocally recommend to anyone even remotely interested in WWII, historical combat, or tactical warfare. Combat Mission is a standard-setting wargame of the highest caliber, and is probably the most enjoyable tactically-focused game that I've had the pleasure of playing. It is, without question, a true classic."

Woohoo! Once again, congrats and THANKS to BTS!

The guy done shot his wad with the superlatives, didn't he? The last game I saw so many good reviews in a row like that was for Half-Life... 'nuff said. God... it's so great when a really good game comes out, isn't it?

BTW you can rate CM or write your own review while you're there at AV. Bye.

DeanCo--

That review should crank out another 100-500 good sales I guess biggrin.gif Steve and Charles should really hire some help and expand the series a little, they can afford it now that they're getting millionaires heheh.

When I think about it there's nothing that really bugs me about the game, some small issues that's all (guess they'll tweak one or two things as it comes along). Could of course enjoy some more features for high end computers but that's about all.