BTS...CM4, any plans on including....

Boy Rob, you really are starting to show your true colors as of late. A man can't ask a simple question without getting a quirky answer from you.

And just a note to BTS...this is the very reason why Rob and I have gone round and round before. I get sick of his unwarranted rude comments like this.

What's funny is that most of the time, but not always, he's dead wrong in his answers.

------------------

"Live by the sword, live a good LONG life!"-Minsc, BGII

Look the last time I was wrong I though he was talking about the fire line the red and yellow not the tracer. Sorry for not being molded in your own perfeted image. wink.gifNo hard feelings?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maximus:

the 1940 Norway campaign, or will this be in CM2?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My guess is that it would be included with the blitzkrieg of 1940, France, Belgium and Holland. My question is when does the Polish campaign of 1939 fit in, with the Russian invasion or the blitzkrieg?

------------------

Blessed be the Lord my strength who teaches my hands to war and my fingers to fight.

Guest Michael emrys

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wayne:

...when does the Polish campaign of 1939 fit in, with the Russian invasion or the blitzkrieg?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

With CM4, natch. And as for me, I can hardly wait for it (the whole game, not just the Polish Campaign, I mean). Maybe I'll just go into suspended animation for the 4 or 5 years it'll take BTS to bring it out...

Michael

Guest Big Time Software

CM4 is still a ways away, but it is something we plan on doing. It will cover all the major battles from 1939 until 1940. This means, Poland, Scandinavia, Low Countries, and France.

Steve

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Big Time Software:

CM4 is still a ways away, but it is something we plan on doing. It will cover all the major battles from 1939 until 1940. This means, Poland, Scandinavia, Low Countries, and France.

Steve<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the responce. I agree, Poland has to be seen as part of the blitzkrieg phase of the war. I believe that by 1941 the blitzkrieg was over. Now would begin the hard grind of Barbarossa and the subsequent slow advances of both nations. Gone would be the quick advances against a defeated and demoralized foe.

------------------

Blessed be the Lord my strength who teaches my hands to war and my fingers to fight.