No CM on Tuesday here either. What gives???

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mikeydz:

Checking order status probably depends alot on what info the shipping company can provide, and the manpower the company can provide to handle those inquiries. I've rarely ship a lot of packages, and I've never used USPS so I don't know how much tracking detail the Post Office could provide. I also don't know how many people actually "work" for BTS, but I'm pretty sure they don't have a person who works full time on handling order inquiries, so that Job more than likely falls back to Steve and Charles. I for one will wait until the requested date (23rd) before making an official inquiry of them concerning my copies. Everyone just take a breath and fire up the Gold demo, turn on the History Channel, go to a strip club, or whatever you need to do to relax.

Mikey <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The point is that BTS decided on this business model(selling directly to consumers) so the necessary resources should have been allocated. It seems that they haven't done this and now their paying for it. People have a right to complain, they order the product and would like to know where it is or the status of it. If they couldn't support this type of business model they shouldn't have implamented it. Hey, I love the game but BTS should of thought things through a little more.

Harlock

Oh for the love of God! For the sake of my sanity and the sanity of anyone else that ordered months ago, please don't post that you have recieved the game if you ordered less than six weeks ago!

At the very least, please don't report that you just ordered the game!

I think I am starting to lose it here! Ah ah ah ah ah ah.....

------------------

Formerly known as not THE Charles from BTS