Panzerschrecks question

Guest Rob/1

Are both modles of the Panzerschreck in the game? I know that the later one was far more acurat then the one made in 1943. Are the ones in the game the A or B molde?

------------------

Game master of Robs CMC ;)

Join or get more info on Rob's CMC today Email me at RobsCMC@hotmail.com

Rob

--------------------------

For more info on Rob's CMC go to Robs CMC HQHome of Robs CMC

Members of my CMC should join my CMC chat bord. Robs CMC Board

BHQS board

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Colin:

A Panzerschrek that was used during '43 obviously would not be used from June '44 onwards. smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Might not be so obvious. I have all kinds of stuff used during 1999 that I still use this year. Like that 1999 Ford Explorer with the Firestone tires...

------------------

Quack!

Well, that's not necessarily true. If the Germans possessed a surplus of those older model Panzerschrecks, they certainly wouldn't throw them out, even with the introduction of a newer model. Especially towards the end of the war, when everything that could still shoot worth a damn was pressed into service. Also, third-line formations such as the Ear and Stomach and Volkssturm formations were typically given outdated equipment.

Now, I know virtually nothing about the Panzerschreck except how it works, nor do I know which type of 'schreck CM models, so someone else is going to have to answer the actual question wink.gif But if a surplus did exist, the older models almost certainly would have been used in 1944-45.

------------------

Grand Poobah of the fresh fire of Heh.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chupacabra:

Well, that's not necessarily true. If the Germans possessed a surplus of those older model Panzerschrecks, they certainly wouldn't throw them out, even with the introduction of a newer model. Especially towards the end of the war, when everything that could still shoot worth a damn was pressed into service. Also, third-line formations such as the Ear and Stomach and Volkssturm formations were typically given outdated equipment.

Now, I know virtually nothing about the Panzerschreck except how it works, nor do I know which type of 'schreck CM models, so someone else is going to have to answer the actual question wink.gif But if a surplus did exist, the older models almost certainly would have been used in 1944-45.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Finaly someone under stands what I am asking!

------------------

Game master of Robs CMC wink.gif

Join or get more info on Rob's CMC today Email me at RobsCMC@hotmail.com

Rob

--------------------------

For more info on Rob's CMC go to Robs CMC HQHome of Robs CMC

Members of my CMC should join my CMC chat bord. Robs CMC Board

BHQS board

[This message has been edited by Rob/1 (edited 12-07-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Colin:

Whoops. smile.gif I thought it said 'used in 1943' not 'made in 1943'.

But hey at least I can spell! wink.gif

Just playing with you Rob! smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am now taking spelling 10...not. tongue.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rob/1:

I am now taking spelling 10...not. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Spelling 4? smile.gif Just kidding, I couldn't resist.

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

-Commercial fishing in Kodiak, Alaska