Nice programming, BTS!

VOT SPOILER (as if!)

In a recent VOT PBEM game against Shugger, I had my entire platoon of engineers running over the hill and wall into the nearest large building. Just a few feet before the wall, my platoon commnder cruised right through a mine field, taking a casualty in the process. The three following squads promptly changed course around the minefield (on their own), and the first one tossed a satchel charge over his shoulder and cleared the field. Very, very nice!

Jonathan

------------------

You said wet shirt no break, not piss-shirt bend bars!

Yup, i can verify this. I never saw a minefield disappearing so quickly. Freyland has some troops with magical capabilities me thinks.

It is a thrilling battle and I'm still recovering from the overnight session and still printed RTZUFGH on my forehead.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Freyland:

VOT SPOILER (as if!)

I had my entire platoon of engineers running over the hill and wall into the nearest large building.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And thats exactly where I left our current PBEM game, so i'm looking forward to resuming where we left off.

BTW, Shug promised to lend me his 150 IG so i wouldn't continue that flanking move if i were you wink.gif

------------------

"I do like to see the arms and legs fly"

Black Sabot, in our game I do not *have* any flanking moves left! You killed them, you, you off-white High Explosive (okay that was a bit abstract)

As for Shugger, I am counting on fatigue to win the day for me, specifically his. My secret plan to to keep him up all night with feints and tactical savvy so that he sleeps through the killing blow. Is it working?

Jonathan

By my thumb something high explosive this way comes.