Ok, so nobody gives a Rats Butt about me, they want to see then NEW SMOKE GRAPHICS!!

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

Like is a never ending cycle of frustrations and pain mixed with intermittant let-downs and failure...Girl Friend is much better, thank you for asking... wink.gif

Madmatt...

Edgy?!? Someone said I was edgy!!?! oh, yeah, I forgot, it was me in another thread...hehehee errr oh....

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

I think the new smoke sucks. I was near the Hub Oil Refinery fire in Calgary and I saw greasy billowing black clouds, fireballs and secondary explosions with pieces shooting out all over.

Oh ya, that was real life and this is a game. The new smoke, & brewing tanks is awesome smile.gif.

Thanks, Charles. You are one hell of a coder.

Wow !!!!!!!!!

BTS had a few people saying they didn't like the smoke effects (including me) and what do they do? They totally revamp the entire smoke appearance. Just want BTS to know this is VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!

Those burning Tanks are totally top notch by the way.

Guest Madmatt

"He is the Messiah, the King of the Jews, the one that was prophesized to lead God's people.."

"So that's Capricorn is it?"

Blantenty ripped (and incorrectly I might add) from "Monty Python's Life of Brian"

Who do you want to blasphamey Today?

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 02-21-2000).]

I swear, wargaming and Monty Python go hand in hand. Over at the WWII Online forum, someone qoutes Monty Python in everythread.

It's good though, Monty Python kicks ass...so does Madmatt

------------------

Formally Tom punkrawk

"Tomorrows killed by yesterday..." -Link80

Go to my soldiers at war page~!! http://www.geocities.com/soldiersat_war or I'll sick a goat on you!