Scenario selection suggestion and ? to BTS

This is a really simple idea - apologies if it has already been posted.

The scenario selection screen in CM (2, hopefully also 1) should be able to browse through directories, i.e. subdirectories and the parent directory should be included in the file list. It would make it much simpler to manage a ton of downloaded scenarios.

And the ? to BTS:

Will you pick up suggestions like this from here or should they be sent directly to you? I presume you have a list of modification proposals wink.gif.

Not sure why BTS went with custom made file selection boxes, maybe has to do with the mac version...

Clearly it would have been better to get a standard window for scenario selection, which would mean deleting and searching in subdirectiries.

CoralSaw

------------------

The best things in life are sniped at...

Thanks, Kwazydog. Yes, I know it is a good idea smile.gif

What I would also like to know if is this forum (and the others?) is the best way to make sure that my good ideas (of which I have had several already) will get the attention of Steve and Charles. Or perhaps I should use a direct email. I would hate to see my ideas fade into oblivion.

Guest KwazyDog

This is the best place to throw about ideas Robert, in fact Combat Mission would have been the same product without all of the forum feedback.

I think the best way to get an idea across is to make sure the topic is well labeled and clear (as is this one). Steve, Charles, Matt, Martin and myself and others do keep a very close eye on the forum (I try and read about every post here) but unfortunately time does not always allow for a reply all the time wink.gif

[This message has been edited by KwazyDog (edited 10-05-2000).]