Tweaked Texture v2.0 for Gold demo

I'm so used to looking at my textures, that I find the textures in the gold demo unappleaing to my eye. And I find it difficult to see where my soldiers are smile.gif

If you feel the same, then your lucky cause my Tweaked Textures v2.0 will be modified for the gold demo. Likewise with the SPR sound pack too smile.gif

Then I'll start work on v3.0 for the actual full game biggrin.gif

------------------

CCJ

aka BLITZ_Force

My Hompage ----> http://www.geocities.com/coolcolj

Double your immersion with my Tweaked Textures and Saving Private Ryan sound set mods for CM!! Check out my new Textures V2.0 photo Gallery and my music while your there, or grab a CM Wallpaper! :P

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CoolColJ:

I'm so used to looking at my textures, that I find the textures in the gold demo unappleaing to my eye. And I find it difficult to see where my soldiers are smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm....just a little bit of ego there? wink.gif

But it's well-earned.

Your outlook is justified regarding the infantry. I haven't tried out the demo yet, but after seeing the latest infantry uniform renditions at CMHQ Annex, well.....I REALLY want to be more generous, but I'm not very impressed.

Sorry, BTS, I know you've been trying to get a realistic appearance. And my disappointment in the infantry textures (particularly for the US troops) is admittedly a subjective OPINION. But from my recollection of limited WW2 color photos with US soldiers (just the regular infantry), I think that your shot at the color texture "contrast" hoop missed a bit, and that CoolColJ is closer to the mark.

Well, CoolColJ, with the full version coming in about 2-3 weeks or so, maybe you should save your efforts until then, unless the texture files in the Gold Demo are compatible for transfer.

I am impressed, however, with the improved building & vehicle graphics as seen in the more recent CMHQ POTD's. I can't remember, CoolColJ, is it possible to "mix & match" between your texture sets and the CM textures (e.g., just to change out the infantry textures and leave everything else the same)?

Ed