BAOR British Army Units

HU11114

Greetings,

Are there plans to incorporate British Army units such as the British Army On the Rhine as I am hoping to set up and test some scenarios based on a WWIII, European Central Front situation. Please let me know if either a) The British Army has already been defined within Tac Ops or B) if there are plans to do so as Tac Ops appears to be the best application to use for my study.

Its on the wish list but it is not currently on my work plan. I doubt that I will get to it unless a military contract pops up that requires it. There are too many things ahead of it that have a higher priority.

Natonal pride not withstanding, I don't think that there would be a really significant difference (in database terms) betwen contemporary UK equipment and the US and other country items that are already in the game. In other words, I suggest that you just use similar equipment and units for your project.