Allied Wasp flamethrower carrier

The first time I used the Wasp flamethrower carrier it got destroyed before i could flame any Axis infantry or vehicles but I used it again tonight and it turned out to be my best unit besides my platoon of infantry and bazooka teams.

I was thinking it range was only 50 meters but turns out its range is 75 meters. I saw that it burns easily but I like the Wasp flamethrower because its fast, has a good amount of ammo and after you button up and find a good defensive position its hard to take out.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kevin Peltz:

You might want to check out the Canadian Badger, too: it has basically the same flame equipment as the Wasp, but is mounted on a Ram chassis, and so is much more heavily armoured...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I haven't had a chance to check out the Canadian units yet but i will try the Badger next time i get a flamethrower carrier.

I thought the Badger was a flamethrower carrier, didn't know it was under Armor.

I do like how its passenger capacity is a team and it doesn't burn easy. I"ll have to try the Canadians and see how the Badger handles over the British Wasp flamethrower carrier.

I wish the Badger had a coaxial or 50cal flexible machine gun.