How did they miss?

Ok I had a German Rifle 44 squad at 7 meters away from an M-10 TD and they popped up out of hiding and fired there one lone Panzerfaust at the tank. Boom! The tank was still there. Luckily I had a Pz IVJ coming and knock it out, but still how did the squad miss at 7m? I can spit 7m. They were not underfire either, just stood up and missed it

Guest Germanboy

C'est la vie...

Are duds modeled? I forget - it is age. Could do a search, I know, but am on my modem.

------------------

Andreas

Well lets see.. they are in the middle of battle, probably have seen little combat, and are 7 metres away from something that could kill them in 1 shot. They prolly barely aimed the thing before running. You have to remember in battle men are in fear for their lives the whole time. Its not the same as being on a target range with all the time in the world and no pressure to take the shot.

[This message has been edited by KiwiJoe (edited 07-21-2000).]

To add a little trivia to this thread, once read that 90% of police shoot outs were in 7 metre distance from crooks to goodies and 75 to 80% of all shots fired missed, and you're worried about 1 panzerfaust! eek.gif

[This message has been edited by Blackwood (edited 07-21-2000).]