Hotseat and PBEM question.

I've only played a PBEM game against myself to see how it all works, and I noticed the extra replies needed before the 60secs are compiled and viewable. (To keep people honest, I suppose.)

While waiting for TCP/IP to be completed, is there anyway for two people with two computers in the same room to make their moves, compile them, and watch the results together? I'm guessing Hotseat must be performed on a single computer.

Guest Germanboy

Don't enter a password? That way you can just open the file on both machines at the same time and watch it.

------------------

Andreas

Good idea, but doesn't actually give the results I was hoping for. I'd still like to preserve FOW, so each player would watch their own 60 secs on their own machine.

All I'm really trying to do is save time. If we're both there in the same room, seems a shame to have one person sitting idle while the other makes their moves each turn. If there was a way for each player to make their moves at the same time, copy the files onto a single machine, compile them, and spit out the results for each side... but I don't believe the system is set up for this.

Oh well, no big deal.

thanks,

-eboli