Madmatt any more after action reports?

Mad matt I know I've just asked you, but I'm writing again anyway. Iwas just wondering if you are going to publish any more after action reports. I know it wasn't long ago that you put Reisberg out, but you must have some groovy levels that only you beta testers can get your hands on.

Guest Madmatt

No...There is another...(as spoken by Yoda)

Actually I am waiting on the 'other' half of an AAR which will be posted as soon as the respective guy sends it to me. I got one side, I just need the other....

BTW of ALL the stuff that goes up on CMHQ, AAR's are the single most time consuming and difficult to post...Just sharing my pain somewhat. Having said that, I also know that they have the greatest appeal so hang tight, they are coming! wink.gif

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

The person that Madmatt didn't mention is me.

i am the 'other' guy.

I am finally finished! Writing it was like pulling teeth. I'm such a slow writer and mediocre typist that it took hours to write.

The AAR is hte longest thing I have ever written.

Not all of us are as verbose as Fionn. smile.gif

Watch movie, rewind, write, watch movie, rewind, write - over and over again.

The game was a lot of fun to play and I hope all of you who read the AAR will enjoy it and possibly learn something new from it.

Jason

Madmatt, it is on its way!

i was uploading both the AAR text and pictures when I wrote the above message.

Still uploading...

I think you mentioned that you wanted the pictures in an uncompressed format so 15+ megs of uncompressed jpgs take a while on a phone line.

Not all of us have cable modems you know! biggrin.gif

Still uploading...

Owen, if I said it was Riesberg what would you do?

How about this. It isn't Last Defense and it isn't Chance Encounter and it IS from the beta demo.

There! I didn't say it was Riesberg!! Besides, there is only one other Riesberg AAR and this game isn't like that one at all.

Jason

Still uploading...