Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Stupid CM Tricks (spoiler)

Guest Pham

Guest Pham

Play VoT as allies, with +150% for your force. It may take a couple of game starts, but try to get at least 10 105mm spotters and whatever number of 81mm the game gives you for good measure. The more the better. Place the red deployment zone ones up on the high hill with a view of town, and the white ones to the south of the house. 1st turn hide your ones on the hill and move your white deployment zone ones up through the first patches of forest until they can view the town. Once the arrive, have all the artillery target the town with area fire, then place your camera either in or just near town at ground level and watch the fun.

I'm impressed with just how many exposions CM can display at once without either sound screw-ups or a hit in performance.

Oh, and I've had units deploy almost in town when it's at +150%, so I think there's a bug in the deployment code somewhere. They don't stay near the zones, but are placed apparently randomly on the map.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Oh, and I've had units deploy almost in town when it's at +150%, so I think there's a bug in the deployment code somewhere. They don't stay near the zones, but are placed apparently randomly on the map.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've seen some mis-placed units as well at 150% Allied forces. For the most part, the extra guys are just barely over the forward edge of the deployment area. However, once I had a platoon HQ all alone way out in front in the small valley north of Hill 198.

------------------

-Bullethead

jtweller@delphi.com

WW2 AFV Photos: people.delphi.com/jtweller/tanks/tanks.htm