Anyone know a good place with Recruitment posters?!

Guest Rommel22

Guest Rommel22

I need some pictures of recruitment posters, websites or books etc. I have a few books myself with few German rcruitment posters, I need some for the Allies!

This is for my Graphic editing class in college. We have a project to make a poster showing an event or something, I choose a recruitment poster!

Well thanx for any help in advance!

------------------

"If you are a Republican under 30 you have no heart! If you are not a Republican and over 30, you have no brain!"

Winston Churchill

I have a set of Propaganda Poster collector cards. I've been meaning to scan them for some time...

------------------

Scarred on a hundred fields before

Naked and starved and travel-sore

Each man a tiger hunted;

They stood at bay as brave as Huns

The last of the Old South's splendid sons

Flanked by ten thousand shotted guns

And by ten thousand fronted

Check second hand book stores, I saw a couple in one the other day.

WWB

------------------

Before battle, my digital soldiers turn to me and say,

Ave, Caesar! Morituri te salutamus.

I was doing a project about a month ago where I needed some soviet revolution posters. I found a resource on the net that had literally thousands of posters of all eras, themes, and nationalities. I think I've got the link at my office, so if I remember tomorrow, I can forward it.

------------------

"I'm the Quarterback. I make the plays. You back the plays I make." -Harvey Keitel to his adopted son in the movie "Dusk til Dawn" (about 3 hours before they're both ripped apart and eaten alive by vampires)

Guest Offwhite

If you ever get to Seattle, there's a little place on the lower level of Pike Place that's got all kinds of "old paper" - campaign flyers, magazines, newspapers, and repro posters.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Offwhite:

If you ever get to Seattle, there's a little place on the lower level of Pike Place that's got all kinds of "old paper" - campaign flyers, magazines, newspapers, and repro posters.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Know the place, i think. Is it the Old Seattle Paperworks? I rmember that when I was in Seattle last month, there was a web address for the propaganda prints... and of course I forgot it... Doh.