Mike T, you ever finish WARTFB?

Oh yes, it has been out for some time now. In fact there have been some 900 downloads of that theater redress. A very popular download when compared to the others.

Now the real question is when will get around to doing a CMMOS version?? The answer is when I get caught on CMBB CMMOS projects then I plan to turn my attention to CMBO CMMOS and learn it. That is when I will make a CMMOS version of DFDR, Pacific, might even do the Frontovik.

Oh, www.wargamer.com has the mod in the files and scenario section. Search the drop down box for COMBAT MISSION MODS and click go. That will take you to the files. Make sure you download the section update section since it includes some files I saddly forgot to include.

To let you know, Gordon is no longer working with CMMOS. With his permission I took it over and have been massively involved with CMBB ever since. However once caught up I will learn how to do CMBO, if there are any differences, and start cranking out the theater mods.

MikeT

You have my full support Mike, My dad and I enjoy your Early War/Desert Rats/ and now your Pacific one. We saw no point with CMBB out, to get the Frontovik one. While I do support a CMMOS verison of your great Total Mods, I hve made due by installing Multiple copies of CM (under new Folders of course) and installing your Mods as if they were a whole game by themselves. Good Luck, and I am gald that you now run CMMOS that program is very useful in gameplay. Thank you.