Madmatt - A Question

Hi Jeff, it's "Fingers" from the old Age of Wonders Ultraboard. Remember? No? Try thinking back awhile to the time you hadn't started playing CM!

Haha, I cannot even play this game because my computer is an old bucket of bolts, but it sounds so incredible that I am seriously thinking of buying a new one just to play it.

Anyhow, good to see you're still kicking. Can't tell you how many people have inquired as to your whereabouts on Daemon's latest Forum. Maybe see you around sometime. :)

Fingers

Wow, hi!! So good to see you! I'll be back soon (to AoW), but had to take a break for a while. I have several games I never even played because AoW took up so much of my time, and I've been very sick as my allergies have overwhelmed me and my CF.

I am going to revamp the website soon too to make up for Kirsten's withdrawel. I just neede to play and learn some new stuff in the interim...

Yes, you HAVE to get this. It is absolutley excellent. Too bad combat in AoW2 couldn't be done like this. What speed computer do you have? 3D accel?

If you need any help AT ALL, please let me know OK?!

Loki,

These are my own created exit sounds - new ones...

I still felt the lesser explosion was too loud and obnoxious...

The other sound replaces taps at the end of a game. Didn't like feeling like I lost "taps" after a great battle victory.

ARGRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Jpinard!! You see what you made me do!?!

Now I'm here and I can't get the thought of this game out of my mind!

OMG!

Oh explosions, I love explosions. hehe.

(Excuse me, regular post-ers)