I can't read my replies

I have posted two replies, one to Madmatt's update and one to the krautt question; however I can't read my replies. They have been posted because the reply count has gone up on both. Could someone go and see if they can see my replies and post me back here (hopefully I can read this post). Does anyone know what the problem might be? I'm using someelses computer but I don't know if that has anyting to do with it.

I can see your replies. Are you reloading the topics? Maybe you're seeing a cached page.

------------------

"Grab your weapons, get up and fight!"

But now I can't see my last reply(the saying, "emergency over"); this is really starting to piss me off, does anyone know what the problem might be? However one thing that I have noticed whilst writing out this reply; is that I can see my last reply in the topic review(the saying, "emergency over").

Strange, very strange; someone please help.

Guest ChrisC1009

Sometimes you have to refresh your browser.

If I leave and come back to the board, I usually see my replies.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Owen:

But now I can't see my last reply(the saying, "emergency over"); this is really starting to piss me off, does anyone know what the problem might be? However one thing that I have noticed whilst writing out this reply; is that I can see my last reply in the topic review(the saying, "emergency over").

Strange, very strange; someone please help.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is just a refresh/caching problem, as mentioned above. If you are using your back button, you may end up with a cached page. Once you have replied, and it automatically takes you back to your topic, try clicking the "Chat" bullet over on the left side again, and that will reload the board with the latest posts and replies. Now, you should be able to see your reply.