100 Jeeps and 1 Tiger

I decided to test this. It was fun looking at the Jeeps scurrying to and fro all over the map. Like 100 mice trying to avoid the one cat. The Tiger only fired it's main gun 10 times. The rest of the Allied casualities was from MG fire.

Could someone try this in TOAW 1 please.

smile.gifsmile.gif

Her's the AAR.

Allied Attacker Axis Defender

28 casualities (6 KIA)

61 vehicles knocked out

Men OK: 147 Men OK: 5

Score: 0 Score: 100

Axis Total Victory

Sten

No can do, Sten, sorry. I gave away my old TOAW V1 copy. But you should repost your comments on the topic labeled "The *REAL* indicator of whether or not CM is 'realistic'". Your AAR is pretty funny. biggrin.gif

Maybe try to see if enough of the jeeps will ram the Tiger and cause it to "bog" when the Tiger crushes them under its tracks. wink.gif

Or is it possible that "one-man teams" (or 1MT's) can be created in CM, in which the 1MT, one for each jeep, totes a molotov or gammon bomb or whatever? That vein of logic was pursued on the war-historical games newsgroup also.

Guest Scott Clinton

Now thats funny! biggrin.gif

I will have to try this when my copy arrives.

Post this to the newsgroups along with a screen shot. It may sell a few more copyies of CM.

------------------

Please note: The above is solely the opinion of 'The Grumbling Grognard' and reflects no one else's views but his own.