ICQ??or PBEM??

OK I must admit this is one hell of a game, and I only have the demo. Waiting on my order to arrive! Anyways, I've finally beaten the AI on both demo maps and now I need to know how to setup a ICQ game or PBEM. When I click on PBEM, it open the PBEM folder; wanting me type in my oppenents email editor. ????I heard ICQ was better, and faster. Please help.

It's not really asking for your opponents email editor, just the filename of the turn your opponent sent. In CM PBEM your turn is saved in a ".txt" file. When you complete your turn you can call it whatever you like and it saves it in the PBEM directory of CM. Once that's done, it's just a matter of sending it to your opponent. If you and your opponent are on ICQ, you can use the "File Transfer" option to send the file and he'll get it as soon as it comes across. If you email it, the same thing happens except that he might not be on the computer or checking his email.

One caution, some of the larger battle files can be rather large, and waiting for an ICQ file transfer of a 1.7 Meg file over a dialup can be ... annoying.

Joe