THE MOD HOUSE....A PLACE FOR ALL MOD MAKERS TO SHARE IDEAS AND INFO

Could someone try my face mod and tell me what they think.I'd really appreciate it.

(I guess I should've known better.Here's a shot)

View?u=1398789&a=10461475&p=35666005&Sequence=0&res=high

p.s. Who did the original faces? Was it Kwazydog?

------------------

I love the smell of bacon in the morning...it's the smell of breakfast.

[This message has been edited by saru3000 (edited 12-18-2000).]

Can anyone help me pls? I have downloaded a lot of the new uniform arm patches and have installed them. BUT, I think I must have gotten a new uniform patch from somewhere else beforehand and now the sleeves are a different colour. Can anyone advise where I can get the original uniforms from?

TIA!

Can anyone help me pls? I have downloaded a lot of the new uniform arm patches and have installed them. BUT, I think I must have gotten a new uniform patch from somewhere else beforehand and now the sleeves are a different colour. Can anyone advise where I can get the original uniforms from?

TIA!

TIA!

Mark ??? Is this REALLY YOU ????? Just checked your profile and....LOL..can´t believe to meet " Old Wellie " on THIS board ! The world must be a " global village " ( At least the " wargamers world ").

To answer your question ( I guess you have installed my new patches ):Simply copy the original uniform bitmaps from the CM cd-rom into your cm/bmp folder. That´s all.....

Hows about a CM PBEM game next year ???

Regards

Thomas Klimisch

aka " The Prince of Orange "

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wesreidau:

TIA!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

------------------

Visit Toms Combat Mission HQ ( bilingual site ) at http://home.germany.net/101-77027/CM/TCMHQ.html

"Mark ??? Is this REALLY YOU ????? Just checked your profile and....LOL..can´t believe to meet " Old Wellie " on THIS board ! The world must be a " global village "

Yes Tom, its me! I left a message on your guestbook during the first week your site was launched as I knew it was "Old Orange"! But maybe you didn`t see it? Did you know that Chris Carnes (aka Napoleon in that 6 player game) is playing CM too, known as Blackhorse on the forum.

"To answer your question ( I guess you have installed my new patches ):Simply copy the original uniform bitmaps from the CM cd-rom into your cm/bmp folder. That´s all....."

Thanks for the help!

Hows about a CM PBEM game next year ???

Yes Please!! Email me and we`ll set it up, I cannot see your email address on the website.

Good to meet up again on this new field of battle

Sincerely

Welly.

Thomas!

Here`s the message from your forum (not guestbook as i said earlier)

"Geschrieben von Mark T am 10. September 2000 02:41:18:

Remember me from the Battleground Waterloo days? Chris Carnes and I have been busy with CM for quite some time now, glad to have you aboard and to see an old friend on the CM forum. Wow, what a superb website you have here.

Mark Trowbridge, BGW Home Site "

Thomas!

Here`s the message from your forum (not guestbook as i said earlier)

"Geschrieben von Mark T am 10. September 2000 02:41:18:

Remember me from the Battleground Waterloo days? Chris Carnes and I have been busy with CM for quite some time now, glad to have you aboard and to see an old friend on the CM forum. Wow, what a superb website you have here.

Mark Trowbridge, BGW Home Site "

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Spii:

Maximus where are you hi-res uniforms hosted? i will gladly add them to my collection.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

They're not. I've had to email them by request. But EACH uniform is roughly 500K zipped or more due to the 365K torso file.

I've got'em zipped in individual uniforms. I'll put them on my page when I'm ready to publish it.