Combat Mission - Graphics - Gun Flash

Hi All

I just got my copy of CM last night here down under - what can I say - "Its Bloody Awesome" and I cannot believe the attention to detail - it pisses on Tallonsoft etc.

My only complaint - and it really isn't one is the Gun Flash signature and smoke effect that seems to be missing...Having studied newsreel footage from WW2 of both German and Allied tanks the flash signature and smoke effect post firing seems to have been missed from being modelled in the game.

I was just wondering if a possible patch may be in the works to fix this small oversight in what is without doubt a brilliant game.

Cheers

No I don't think its a vidio card issue - I've got smoke effects and a flash but its the minimal effect that I'm talking about. I've a G-Force 256 DDR with the latest nVidia reference drivers and as the 3D effects are all showing "Full" then I'm assuming the effect has been minimised to increase game speed. With processors going the way they are I was just wondering if this effect could be enhanced to more lifelike levels is all.

Again its no biggie.

Cheers