1000 Point Limit in DYO

I got the game today and the very first thing I checked was the DYO, unfortunately the point limit restrictions are ruining the way I plan to play the game.

Why are the point restrictions so low? I mean I couldn't even buy a Security Battalion or any type of battalion for that matter.

What I want to do primarily with this game is to play against my friend using a mini CMMC (much more simplistic) where we would have to use the DYO since the game will be played blind. However, the point limit makes this impossible since we could never get the amount of forces we need (reinforced battalion sized). We don't care for balance, hey, it's not my fault his kitchen sink battalion walks into my Schwere Panzer Abteilung wink.gif

So basically what I am asking for is for BTS to consider changing this in a future patch to allow virtually unlimited number of points.

Thanks for your consideration,

Tom (on his knees begging for an increase in points)

Guest Big Time Software

You'll get your wish in v1.02. smile.gif

Well, not literally unlimited, but a much higher limit.

Charles

p.s. Capt M. - he's talking about the "Quick Battle" feature where the scenario is mostly generated for you. In the main editor there is no point limit.

[This message has been edited by Big Time Software (edited 06-19-2000).]

Seeesh guys! I'm speachless! I swear I always considered myself lucky to get ANY kind of response back from a game developer. And here you come not only replying to my post, but also stating that it will be implemented! I cannot express my gratitude enough for your committed support for this truely amazing game! I'm trying to convince as many people as I can to buy your game to get your sales up!

Thnanks again!

Tom

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TBlaster:

Seeesh guys! I'm speachless! I swear I always considered myself lucky to get ANY kind of response back from a game developer. And here you come not only replying to my post, but also stating that it will be implemented! I cannot express my gratitude enough for your committed support for this truely amazing game!

Tom<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Get used to it Tom, the guys have redefined customer support.

------------------

"I for one, am pretty damn close to Genius"--Ol' Blood & Maximus