O/T - microarmour

Anyone have any suggestions for small unit microarmour rules? I am interested in single vehicle/squad-company level actions. I also remember seeing rules for simulating Axis fighter v. Allied bomber formations. Anyone remember or help me find any suitable products? Thanks

------------------

Always with the negative waves, Moriarty.

Guest Hack022

For Micro Armour I find Mein Panzer from ODGW to be a good set of rules for vehicle/squad level games. For Battalion or larger games I use Spearhead by Arty Conliffe. For larger scale battleground by easy eights is good.

If you are going to be anywhere within travel time of Lancaster, PA next weekend (Jul 20, Thursday - Sunday) you can attend Historicon. It is the largest miniatures wargaming convention of the year and every conceivable set of rules will be on sale there, along with many games being played demonstrating those rules. You can sit in on the various games to see what you think of each ruleset. There will also, of course be many vendors of miniatures, models, terrain, books and other items of military history interest.